- 3.5-hour Milan sightseeing tour including 'The Last Supper'
- Explore central Milan with a guide and hear the city’s history
- Admire the spires of Milan Duomo and see La Scala opera house
- Use a skip-the-line ticket to see Leonardo da Vinci’s The Last Supper
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
What To Expect
First up, visit the splendid Duomo, one of the world's largest and most striking Gothic cathedrals. Then, head to the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, the 19th-century glass vaulted shopping arcade often described as ‘Milan’s drawing room’ for its social significance to the residents of the city.
Next, visit La Scala theatre, Milan’s famed opera house. Learn about the Falstaff opera that premiered in the theater, and hear tales of Luciano Pavarotti and Giuseppe Verdi, who have both graced La Scala with their presence
Finally, skip the long lines at Santa Maria delle Grazie and head inside to marvel at Leonardo da Vinci's UNESCO listed masterpiece, ‘The Last Supper.’
Your tour concludes with a drop-off in central Milan.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In the Duomo Cathedral it is strictly forbidden to bring stroller, bulky bags or umbrellas or to wear low-cut clothing. Shoulders should be covered as well
- Visit to Duomo and La Scala not allowed in case of special events
- Please note: you must notify the local tour operator about your hotel details at time of booking, by selecting one of the available hotels from the drop down menu at the check out. Failure to notify your hotel details at this time will result in an automatic cancellation of your reservation
- Times indicated in the program and order of the visit are subject to possibile changes due to traffic problems and/or organizational requirements to ensure full enjoyment of the tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zani Viaggi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Milan Half-Day Sightseeing Tour with da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' with Hotel Pickup.
- "Somewhat late because of rain and big line/group to wait on." See review