4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
From pasta to pastries to good coffee, the metropolitan city of Milan is chock full of delicious food. This small-group gourmet food tour covers some of the best treats that Lombardy has to offer over the course of a few hours. Visit restaurants and eateries throughout the city center to sample treats like fresh pasta, stuffed potatoes, local cheeses and, of course, Lombard wine.
- Explore the city center of Milan on a food tour
- Sample delicious treats like pastries and pasta
- Eateries range from traditional to trendy
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a maximum of 12 travelers
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Piazza Cordusio, Milano MI, Italy
in front of 'Banca Intesa'
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Do Eat Better Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Milan Gourmet food tour - Do Eat Better Experience ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Milan Gourmet food tour - Do Eat Better Experience ?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Milan Gourmet food tour - Do Eat Better Experience ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Milan Gourmet food tour - Do Eat Better Experience
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingMilanFood Tours - LombardyWalking Tours - LombardyHalf-day Tours - LombardyFood Tours - FernoWalking Tours - FernoHalf-day Tours - FernoFood Tours - Lake ComoWalking Tours - Lake ComoHalf-day Tours - Lake ComoCategory
Autodromo Nazionale Monza Tours & TicketsFidenza Village Tours & TicketsStresa Tours & TicketsVicolungo The Style Outlets Tours & TicketsPiazza Gae Aulenti Tours & TicketsLeonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology Tours & TicketsPorta Nuova Tours & TicketsSan Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro) Tours & TicketsQC Termemilano Tours & TicketsArch of Peace (Arco della Pace) Tours & TicketsPalazzo Lombardia Tours & TicketsMuseo del Novecento Tours & TicketsLeonardo3 Museum Tours & TicketsLake Orta (Lago di Orta) Tours & TicketsAmbrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana) Tours & TicketsChurch of San Bernardino alle Ossa (Santuario di San Bernardino alle Ossa) Tours & TicketsSan Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro) Tours & TicketsQuadrilatero d'Oro Tours & Tickets10 Corso Como Tours & TicketsTicinese Tours & Tickets