Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Entrance ticket to Milan Duomo with elevator pass
- See all sections of the Duomo with the full-access ticket
- View stained glass windows and old ruins in the spacious interior of Italy's largest cathedral
- Learn about the architecture and history of the Duomo with an optional audio guide
What To Expect
Your package includes a ticket that grants access to all parts of the cathedral, including the terraces, museum, Church of St Gottardo in Corte and the archaeological area plus an elevator pass.
Opt to include an audio guide and hear about the 600-year history of the cathedral and admire panoramic views of the city from more than 150 feet up (45 meters) on the Duomo Terraces, which are made from Candoglia marble. On clear days you can see as far as the Alps and the Apennine Mountains.
Among the 27 halls of the Grande Museo del Duomo, you can take in stained glass windows, tapestries, religious objects and sculptures from the 14th-century Palazzo Reale. Gain a better appreciation of the cultural and spiritual heritage of Milan as you look at the ruins of the Battistero di San Giovanni, which was discovered in 1961 when it was found during excavations. The baptistery was constructed in the 4th century by St. Ambrose and demolished in 1387 to make space for the cathedral.
You can spend as much time as you like at the Duomo with this ticket.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A valid ID (ID card, passport or driver's license) is needed for audio guide rental.
- In order to facilitate the supervision of the Public Security Authorities to access to the Cathedral, you are invited to empty the pockets of metal objects and open the bags. We also inform you that it’s forbidden to enter the Historical Complexwith helmets, glass objects, luggages, drones and any kind of weapon. We strongly encourages you not bring big bags.
- To ensure respect for this holy place and a peaceful visit to the Cathedral for both tourists and the faithful, visitors are kindly requested to read the regulations for access to the Cathedral and Terraces.
- In order to access the Duomo Monumental Complex, the ticket holder will have to be dressed appropriately.
- In case of adverse weather conditions, security and public order reasons, or other organizational or technical factors the Veneranda Fabbrica del Duomo may change opening hours, access methods, visit duration, or any events planned at the Duomo.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- For Duomo access: go straight to the security check in front of the attraction and scan the barcode on your voucher.
- For Terraces access: go behind the Duomo where you will see the elevator and the stairs access sign.
- Terraces are not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Veneranda Fabbrica del Duomo di Milano
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms