2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
A millennia-old city that’s also a fashion, banking, and automotive hub, Milan truly is what you make it. This small-group guided walking tour pits the vintage charm of Brera, with its galleries, antique stores, and flower-decked balconies, against the dynamism of the modern Moscova quarter. Besides historic architecture such as Brera Palace, see contemporary landmarks such as futuristic Porta Nuova, Eataly food market, and the 10 Corso Como concept store.
- Stroll the streets of downtown Milan with a local guide
- Explore Brera, Moscova, Porta Nuova, and beyond
- Choose between morning and afternoon departures to suit your schedule
- Enjoy personal attention from your guide in a group of maximum 15
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Brera Palace collection is not included
Departure & Return
Largo Antonio Greppi, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 20455P163
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingMilanArchitecture Tours - LombardyWalking Tours - LombardyHistorical Tours - LombardyArchitecture Tours - FernoWalking Tours - FernoHistorical Tours - FernoArchitecture Tours - Lake ComoWalking Tours - Lake ComoHistorical Tours - Lake ComoCategory
StresaBagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)Serravalle Designer OutletMuseo del NovecentoLeonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology Via della SpigaPiazza Mercanti Church of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro)Church of San Bernardino alle Ossa (Santuario di San Bernardino alle Ossa)Milan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)Vicolungo The Style OutletsQC TermemilanoCodex AtlanticusColumns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)La Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)Porta NuovaQuadrilatero d'OroLake Orta (Lago di Orta)Leonardo’s Vineyard (Vigna di Leonardo)Casa Milan