- Spend half a day exploring Milanese markets and cooking Italian food
- Get hands-on experience creating a 3-course Italian meal with your host
- Sit down to your 3-course meal and sip on local Lombardy wines
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own personal guide/host
Departure & Return
Departure PointMilan, Milan, Lombardy
Part of this experience will be held in a local's home. For privacy reasons, you will receive the full address of your Cesarina host after you have booked. We will contact you after you've booked to match you up with your ideal Cesarina based on what you are looking for.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cesarine
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Local market visit and private cooking class at a local's home in Milan.