- Discover the city of Milan and the Last Supper on this 3-hour walking tour
- See attractions like the Duomo, Sforza Castle, and the Galleria
- Skip-the-line at Santa Maria delle Grazie to view Leonardo da Vinci’s work
- Learn about the history of the city and this masterpiece from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointMilan, Milan, Lombardy
At the start point ( Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie,2 or Piazza Duomo, 21) that we will communicate in advance messaging them through TripAdvisor/Viator correspondance, there will be our coordinator together with our tour guide holding a Viator/TripAdvisor sign for welcoming our costumers.
Return Details1: Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
2: Piazza del Duomo, P.za del Duomo, Milano MI, Italy
If the start point is Piazza Duomo, 21, the tour will end at Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie,2 (Last Supper). If the start point is Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie, 2 (Last Supper ) the tour will end at Piazza Duomo, 21.
Piazza Duomo is the real hearth of Milan, where the most beautiful and famous gothic Cathedral of Italy is located.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 10 people is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Leonardo's Last Supper tickets
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Seeing the city on foot, with a knowledgeable local is the best way to do it." See review