Are you interested in?
46 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
597 Tours & Activities
176 Tours & Activities
12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip ticket
Small Group Tour
Wine tasting (optional)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Via Vittor Pisani, 31, 20124 Milano MI, Italy
2: 23829 Varenna LC, Italy
3: 22017 Menaggio, Province of Como, Italy
4: 22100 Como, Province of Como, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY LUCAfromITALY
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lake Como & UNESCO Dry-stone Walls Vineyards?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Lake Como & UNESCO Dry-stone Walls Vineyards?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lake Como & UNESCO Dry-stone Walls Vineyards?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lake Como & UNESCO Dry-stone Walls Vineyards?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 7427P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursRail ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMilanLake ComoBergamoFood Tours - LombardyRail Tours - LombardyBus Tours - LombardyNature and Wildlife - LombardyWine Tastings - LombardyFull-day Tours - LombardyFood Tours - FernoRail Tours - FernoBus Tours - FernoNature and Wildlife - FernoWine Tastings - FernoFull-day Tours - FernoFood Tours - Lake ComoRail Tours - Lake ComoBus Tours - Lake ComoNature and Wildlife - Lake ComoWine Tastings - Lake ComoFull-day Tours - Lake ComoCategory
La Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)Porta NuovaArch of Peace (Arco della Pace)La Scala Opera House (Teatro alla Scala)Royal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano)Leonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology Milan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano)Brera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera)Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)Navigli DistrictLeonardo’s Vineyard (Vigna di Leonardo)San Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)Autodromo Nazionale MonzaQC TermemilanoChurch of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie)Vicolungo The Style OutletsLeonardo3 MuseumMilan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)Ambrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)Milan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)