8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Escape the hustle and bustle of Milan and opt for a relaxing day at the beautiful Lake Como. This private excursion stops at Como for a guided tour of the city center and the Duomo. Then head to the village of Bellagio by jetfoil and admire the many lakeside villas. Explore Bellagio—the ‘Pearl of Lake Como’—as well as the village of Varenna before heading back to Milan.
- Spend the day exploring Lake Como and its villages
- Tour Como, Bellagio, and Varenna with your guide
- Take a jetfoil to the villages and admire the villas
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Blue Badge guide
Train tickets from Milan to Lake Como and Back
Ferry Tickets for Cruising on the Lake
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointExcelsior Hotel Gallia, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Milan, Piazza Duca d'Aosta, 9, 20124 Milano MI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours of Milan
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Private Trip from Milan to Lake Como & Bellagio with Cruise on the Lake?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Product code: 89407P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursDay CruisesWater ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMilanRail Tours - LombardyDay Cruises - LombardyWater Tours - LombardyHistorical Tours - LombardyFull-day Tours - LombardyRail Tours - FernoDay Cruises - FernoWater Tours - FernoHistorical Tours - FernoFull-day Tours - FernoRail Tours - Castelletto di BranduzzoDay Cruises - Castelletto di BranduzzoWater Tours - Castelletto di BranduzzoHistorical Tours - Castelletto di BranduzzoFull-day Tours - Castelletto di BranduzzoCategory
Bramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)Bagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)Abbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo)Milan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)Poldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli)Milan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)Leonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology Serravalle Designer OutletVia della Spiga10 Corso ComoVicolungo The Style OutletsChurch of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)StresaChurch of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie)Quadrilatero d'OroMuseo del NovecentoAmbrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)Via Monte NapoleoneNavigli DistrictRoyal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano)