2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance tickets to Duomo Complex
Certified monolingual Tour Guide
Small group tour
Headphones from 5 participants
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
P.za del Duomo, 1, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
P.za del Duomo, 20122 Milano MI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Hidden Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-hours Duomo of Milan guided experience with entrance tickets?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-hours Duomo of Milan guided experience with entrance tickets?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during 2-hours Duomo of Milan guided experience with entrance tickets?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-hours Duomo of Milan guided experience with entrance tickets?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 116773P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursArchitecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingMilanSkip-the-Line Tours - LombardyArchitecture Tours - LombardyWalking Tours - LombardyHistorical Tours - LombardyAttractions & Museums - LombardyMuseum Tickets & Passes - LombardySkip-the-Line Tours - FernoArchitecture Tours - FernoWalking Tours - FernoHistorical Tours - FernoAttractions & Museums - FernoMuseum Tickets & Passes - FernoSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake ComoArchitecture Tours - Lake ComoWalking Tours - Lake ComoHistorical Tours - Lake ComoAttractions & Museums - Lake ComoMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake ComoCategory
Poldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli)San Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro)Arch of Peace (Arco della Pace)Corso Buenos AiresPorta NuovaBagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)Milan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)Columns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)La Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)Milan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)Via Monte NapoleoneBramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)Church of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro)Piazza FontanaSan Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)Museo del Novecento10 Corso ComoSerravalle Designer OutletCodex AtlanticusPalazzo Lombardia