3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get to know the metropolis of Milan with a half-day walking tour. Learn about the fashion capital's stylish history as you're introduced to its top sights and some hidden gems by a knowledgeable guide.
- 3-hour walking tour of Milan
- Walk through the historic center of the fashionable city with an expert guide
- See top attractions such as the Duomo and Castello Sforzesco
- Hear about the city's fascinating history
- Learn about some lesser-known sights in Milan
Saved to wishlist!
Walking tour in Milan city center
English speaking professional guide
La Scala theatre Museum entrance fee
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
P.za del Duomo, 29, 20122 Milano MI, Italy
Piazza Castello, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Your Travel Diary
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discovering Milan Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Discovering Milan Walking Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Discovering Milan Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discovering Milan Walking Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingMilanWalking Tours - LombardyHistorical Tours - LombardyHalf-day Tours - LombardyWalking Tours - FernoHistorical Tours - FernoHalf-day Tours - FernoWalking Tours - Lake ComoHistorical Tours - Lake ComoHalf-day Tours - Lake ComoCategory
Via della SpigaAutodromo Nazionale MonzaMuseo del NovecentoBrera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera)Piazza Gae AulentiAmbrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)Leonardo3 MuseumArch of Peace (Arco della Pace)Leonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology Vicolo dei LavandaiChurch of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)Quadrilatero d'OroVicolungo The Style OutletsLa Scala Opera House (Teatro alla Scala)Fidenza VillageChurch of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie)Milan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano)10 Corso ComoCorso Buenos AiresAbbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo)