To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Guide at disposal
everything not marked under "included"
Departure & Return
Departure PointMilano Centrale Railway Station, Piazza Duca d'Aosta, 1, 20124 Milano MI, Italy
Return DetailsDuomo di Milano, Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milano MI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY RIVERSIDE GUIDE
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover the Best of Milan by Tram!?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover the Best of Milan by Tram!?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Discover the Best of Milan by Tram!?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 198319P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCity ToursTrolley Tours Ports of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMilanShore Excursions - LombardyCity Tours - LombardyTrolley Tours - LombardyPorts of Call Tours - LombardyHalf-day Tours - LombardyShore Excursions - FernoCity Tours - FernoTrolley Tours - FernoPorts of Call Tours - FernoHalf-day Tours - FernoShore Excursions - Castelletto di BranduzzoCity Tours - Castelletto di BranduzzoTrolley Tours - Castelletto di BranduzzoPorts of Call Tours - Castelletto di BranduzzoHalf-day Tours - Castelletto di BranduzzoCategory
Piazza Gae AulentiSan Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)Lake Orta (Lago di Orta)Navigli DistrictLa Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)10 Corso ComoChurch of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie)Porta NuovaPiazza Mercanti Abbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo)Columns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)Royal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano)Bramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)Codex AtlanticusMilan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)Leonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology Corso Buenos AiresTicineseBagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)Piazza Fontana