2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Enjoy a 3-hour private guided tour of the Sforza Castle and the Santa Maria Delle Grazie. Explore the grounds of the Sforza Castle and listen to the history of the Visconti and Sforza dynasties who resided here. Head to the famous church of Santa Maria Delle Grazie that is home to Leonardo da Vinci’s Last Supper and get an in-depth look at this masterpiece.
- Discover the Sforza Castle and The Last Supper on this 3-hour private tour
- Learn about two great Italian empires as you stroll the castle grounds
- Visit the Santa Maria Delle Grazie church to view da Vinci’s Last Supper
- Enjoy personalized service with a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Blue Badge Local guide
Professional art historian guide
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Return DetailsSforzesco Castle, Piazza Castello, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Da Vinci's Last Supper and Sforza Castle Semi-Private Tour with Top Rated Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Da Vinci's Last Supper and Sforza Castle Semi-Private Tour with Top Rated Guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Da Vinci's Last Supper and Sforza Castle Semi-Private Tour with Top Rated Guide?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 20455P199
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursArt ToursCultural & Theme ToursMilanHistorical Tours - LombardyArt Tours - LombardyHistorical Tours - FernoArt Tours - FernoHistorical Tours - Castelletto di BranduzzoArt Tours - Castelletto di BranduzzoCategory
Milan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)Church of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro)QC TermemilanoColumns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)Milan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano)Fidenza VillageChurch of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)Museo del NovecentoCodex AtlanticusLeonardo’s Vineyard (Vigna di Leonardo)Lake Orta (Lago di Orta)Abbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo)Bagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)Serravalle Designer OutletPiazza Gae Aulenti10 Corso ComoBrera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera)Palazzo LombardiaVicolo dei LavandaiCorso Buenos Aires