- Milan cooking class with market tour
- Visit a street market with a chef-guide to select the best produce, fish, cheese and meats for your meal
- Learn how to make four recipes from around Italy, such as pumpkin ravioli, tiramisu, strascinati, lamb, stuffed eggplant or Sicilian cannoli
- Enjoy a welcome drink while you cook
- Sit down to enjoy your lunch with Italian wine
Departure & Return
THIS IS MEETING POINT FOR SATURDAY ONLY: OUTSIDE LIMA SQUARE N1 Friday meeting point will be Porta Romana square outside MacDonald. We do not accept delay more then 10 minutes It is your responsibilities to contact your guide and GIVE MOBILE NUMBER
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if require
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative day or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- NO VACCINE NO COOKING CLASS: bring with you the vaccine certificate other way you are not allowed to do the cooking class
- You will need a metro ticket to use after the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cook and Dine
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "For anyone looking for an authentic cooking experience, I highly recommend this class." See review