To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Discover Milan’s highlights with a private guide, and check off all the key city sights in one tour. After a visit to Milan Duomo, stroll through the elegant Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and along to La Scala, Milan’s prestigious opera house. Pass by the Santa delle Grazie church, then bypass the long lines to visit Leonardo da Vinci’s 'The Last Supper' with a skip-the-line ticket.
- Best of Milan daytime tour with a local guide
- Visit Milan Duomo, one of the world’s largest churches
- Gaze at the domed ceiling of Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Learn about the history of Milan’s La Scala opera theater
- Use a skip-the-line ticket to see Leonardo da Vinci’s 'The Last Supper'
- Enjoy personalized attention from your own private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Skip the line entrance to Duomo Cathedral and Last Supper
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointCamparino in Galleria, Piazza del Duomo, 21, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Return DetailsPiazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Semi-Private Milan Tour with Skip-the-Line Entry to 'The Last Supper'?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Semi-Private Milan Tour with Skip-the-Line Entry to 'The Last Supper'?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Semi-Private Milan Tour with Skip-the-Line Entry to 'The Last Supper'?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 20455P154
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursArchitecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMilanCity Tours - LombardyArchitecture Tours - LombardyWalking Tours - LombardyArt Tours - LombardyHalf-day Tours - LombardyCity Tours - FernoArchitecture Tours - FernoWalking Tours - FernoArt Tours - FernoHalf-day Tours - FernoCity Tours - Castelletto di BranduzzoArchitecture Tours - Castelletto di BranduzzoWalking Tours - Castelletto di BranduzzoArt Tours - Castelletto di BranduzzoHalf-day Tours - Castelletto di BranduzzoCategory
TicinesePiazza FontanaRoyal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano)Via della SpigaBranca Tower (Torre Branca)Leonardo3 MuseumQuadrilatero d'OroPorta NuovaAbbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo)Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)Serravalle Designer OutletPiazza Gae AulentiVicolungo The Style OutletsArch of Peace (Arco della Pace)Vicolo dei LavandaiPoldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli)Milan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)QC TermemilanoFidenza VillageBagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)