- 4-day tour of the Italian Lakes and Verona from Milan
- Visit four of Lombardy’s famous lakes: Orta, Maggiore, Como and Garda
- Enjoy boat trips around each lake and look out for attractions like Scaligero Castle in Sirmione
- Explore Verona’s UNESCO-listed center on a walking tour and see Juliet’s House
Departure & Return
Meeting Point Info Starhotels Ritz Milan V. Lazzaro Spallanzani, 40 Milan +39 02 20 551
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
During the 4-day and 3-night guided tour, visit the lkes Garda, Maggiore, Como and Orta and learn about the history of the area from your knowledgeable guide. Take some free time to explore the lakeside towns of Simione, Stresa, San Guilio, and Orta. In vivacious Verona, take a walking tour of the town: llinger in Piazza delle Erbe and stroll down pedestrianized Via Mazzini. Marvel at the imposing Castelvecchio and the tall medieval Torre dei Lamberti.
Boat rides on the lakes and 4-star accommodation in Como, Verona and either Brescia or Bergamo are included.
Please note: Rates do not include city taxes, which will be paid at the reception desk when you check in or check out. City tax varies according to hotel category. Hotels are subject to availability at time of booking. In the rare event that the mentioned property is unavailable, you will be accommodated in another centrally located hotel of the same star rating.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- When booking for 3 people, customers will receive a triple room
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line I Love Rome by Carrani Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by 4-Day Italian Lakes and Verona Tour from Milan.
- "If you only have a few days to travel in the lake region, this tour will hit all of the highlights." See review