3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Ticking off Milan’s many highlights on limited time can be a challenge. Maximize your time in the city on a segway tour, zipping with ease between landmarks including Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Piazza del Duomo, and Porta Garibaldi. Gain historical and cultural insight into the city from your professional guide, and benefit from the small-group size for a more intimate experience.
- Cover more distance in less time than possible by foot
- Forget the guidebook with insights provided by your guide
- Gain an overview of the city in just an afternoon
- Enjoy an alternative mode of sightseeing on a family-friendly excursion
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Via Giorgio Giulini, 2 , Via Giorgio Giulini, 2, 20123 Milano MI, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Segway Tour milan at Goga cafè
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Guided Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Milan Segway Tour - 3 Hours & half - afternoon?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Milan Segway Tour - 3 Hours & half - afternoon?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Milan Segway Tour - 3 Hours & half - afternoon
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursPhotography ToursArt ToursSegway ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMilanArchitecture Tours - LombardyPhotography Tours - LombardyArt Tours - LombardySegway Tours - LombardyHalf-day Tours - LombardyArchitecture Tours - FernoPhotography Tours - FernoArt Tours - FernoSegway Tours - FernoHalf-day Tours - FernoArchitecture Tours - Lake ComoPhotography Tours - Lake ComoArt Tours - Lake ComoSegway Tours - Lake ComoHalf-day Tours - Lake ComoCategory
Leonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology Tours & TicketsTicinese Tours & TicketsSerravalle Designer Outlet Tours & TicketsLeonardo’s Vineyard (Vigna di Leonardo) Tours & TicketsBagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi) Tours & TicketsChurch of San Bernardino alle Ossa (Santuario di San Bernardino alle Ossa) Tours & TicketsMilan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni) Tours & TicketsSan Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro) Tours & TicketsVicolungo The Style Outlets Tours & TicketsPoldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli) Tours & TicketsMuseo del Novecento Tours & TicketsQC Termemilano Tours & TicketsMilan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano) Tours & TicketsCasa Milan Tours & TicketsCorso Buenos Aires Tours & TicketsChurch of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore) Tours & TicketsColumns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo) Tours & TicketsSan Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro) Tours & TicketsChurch of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro) Tours & TicketsAmbrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana) Tours & Tickets