- Visit Big Cypress National Preserve and the Everglades
- Swamp walk under a canopy of cypress trees
- See Florida wildlife in native habitat
- Eat a local lunch in Everglades City
- Boat tour of the Ten Thousand Islands
- Small-group tour for personal service from the guide and captain
- Includes all entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pickup is available from most hotels and locations in south and central Greater Ft. Lauderdale, Miami and the Miami Beach areas.
If north of Sunrise Blvd. in Ft. Lauderdale, we may have to require a meet up location. We will provide a convenient meet up location.
If south of Brickell in downtown Miami, please inquire about pick up availability, or if a meet up location is required to start the tour.
- Port Miami, 1015 N America Way #2, Miami, FL 33132, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring a change of clothing
- Bring a towel if you'd like; although we provide towels.
- Bring old sneakers for the walk, or we will provide water shoes upon request.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild Lime Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Full Day Everglades: Wet Walk with a Naturalist and Two 1-Hour Boat Trips .