- Soar through the air off the coast of Miami with this parasailing experience
- Cruise above Biscayne Bay, and enjoy views of Miami''s scenic waterfront
- Ride however is best for you—as a pair, or with two of your friends
- Get great inclusions, like safety instructions, and all necessary equipment
Departure & Return
Upon arrival to Dinner Key Marina, we are located between Pier 4 & 5. If you are facing “Miami City Hall”, make a right and follow the signs to park in the "Pay By Phone" lot.
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 01:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 5 years with an adult.
- Double or Triple rides available; Single flyers will be paired with others.
- Parent or guardian must be present for anyone under 18 years old
- Must bring a valid ID/passport
- Start times may be delayed due to weather or other factors; voucher will be provided to reschedule
- Must complete paperwork at check-in
- Health conditions may prevent you from participating
- This ticket is an Express Pass; must arrive btw 10am-1:30pm
- Most travelers can participate
- American Express and Apple Pay / Card is not accepted by our company
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Miami Watersports
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Be advised there is tax on the $35 gas fee." See review