Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit three marine ecosystems in the Keys
- Spot Florida wildlife in natural habitat
- Includes mangroves, sea grass flats, and coral reefs
- Travel with an experienced naturalist to learn more about the Keys
- Take home pictures from above and below water
- Pickup and drop-off in Miami or Fort Lauderdale
- Includes lunch, entrance fees, and all activities
- Full-day adventure (kayak or stand-up paddleboard, snorkeling) in the Keys
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: • We pick up from most hotels and locations in Miami-Dade County and Broward County
• However, if you are coming from a location North of Oakland Park Blvd. in Ft. Lauderdale or south of Brickell in downtown Miami, there is a chance we may need to provide a convenient meet up location in the morning.
Return point: Returns to the original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available
- Minimum numbers apply - There is a possibility of cancellation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements (In the event of this occurring, you will be provided with the choice of a possible alternative and a full refund)
- Parts of this trip may be cancelled due to poor atmospheric and/or marine weather conditions. If a part of the trip needs to be cancelled while on the tour, an alternative will be provided. No refund will be provided.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Covid-19: We will be limiting the number of people on our shared tours to 10 or 11 per vehicle. We will be vigorously cleaning and wiping down everything in each vehicle after after every tour and following CDC guidelines for many other procedures as well. We will provide hand sanitizer and sanitizer wipes for guests as they enter the vehicle and will be requiring a mask to be worn by everyone for the transportation part of our tours. There is social distancing inherent in the activities of the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild Lime Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Florida Keys Eco, Paddle, and Snorkel Tour.