4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Journey back to the Miami of the early 20th century on this half-day tour of Vizcaya Museum and Gardens. Nestled in Miami's lush Coconut Grove neighborhood, this former private estate is a masterpiece of Mediterranean Revival and Italian Renaissance style. Spend hours exploring the house — including the dairy, stables, greenhouse and staff quarters — and wandering through the stunning gardens.
- Entrance to Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Explore the opulent home and expansive property at your leisure
- Learn about society, architecture and design in early 20th century Miami
- Admire the lush tropical gardens and stroll the bank of Biscayne Bay
- Roundtrip hotel transport
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Regular Admission to Vizcaya
Food and Beverages
Departure & Return
Departure PointVizcaya Museum and Gardens, 3251 S Miami Ave Miami, Florida 33129, Miami, FL 33129-2831
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- self-guided tour
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Policy- All passengers over 8 years old will be required to wear face masks when inside the buses and indoor any facility (such as gift shops, cafeterias, etc). Hand Sanitizer stations will be provided onboard the buses and on the parks, museums We will operate at 50% capacity, same as parks and museums. Staff will put forth extra efforts to clean, sanitize, and encourage social distancing among visitors and buses will be cleaned between each tour.
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Miami
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Admission to Vizcaya Museum and Gardens with Transportation?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Admission to Vizcaya Museum and Gardens with Transportation?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Admission to Vizcaya Museum and Gardens with Transportation?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Admission to Vizcaya Museum and Gardens with Transportation?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Also the time allowed at the venue was in the end only 2 hours, so that we had to rush." See review
Product code: 5221VIZCAYA
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesMiamiAttractions & Museums - FloridaMuseum Tickets & Passes - FloridaAttractions & Museums - Fort LauderdaleMuseum Tickets & Passes - Fort LauderdaleAttractions & Museums - Boca RatonMuseum Tickets & Passes - Boca RatonCategory
Coral GablesCoral Castle MuseumMiami SeaquariumHolocaust Memorial Miami BeachWorld Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)Bass Museum of ArtWynwood WallsSouth Pointe ParkPhillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science)Mango's Tropical CaféMiami Cruise Port (PortMiami)Bal HarbourNew World CenterRickenbacker TrailMiami Design DistrictMiami Children's MuseumKey BiscayneBill Baggs Cape Florida State ParkVizcaya Museum and Gardens Art Deco Historic District