11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Travel deep into Mexico’s wine-producing region of Querétaro for a tour of Cavas Freixenet, a winery famous for its sparkling wine. From the vineyards to bottling, learn about the wine-making process as you descend into underground cellars and taste some of the popular bubbly. Afterward, visit the colonial town of Tepozotlán and admire Baroque architecture, as well as religious art. This full-day winery tour from Mexico City includes round-trip hotel transport.
- Winery tour of Cavas Freixenet from Mexico City
- Visit the San Francisco Javier Temple in Tepozotlán
- Learn about the wine-making process
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Winery tour of Cavas Freixenet
Trip to Tepozotlan
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off for hotels outside the pickup zone
Departure & Return
Av. de la República 154, Tabacalera, Cuauhtémoc, 06030 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 passengers required for tour to operate
- Cancellations made within 48 hours prior to departure will not be refunded
- Additional charges apply for hotels outside the pickup area
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- - The time of return may vary due to traffic situations or the number of people.
- - It is not advisable to book a tour on the same day of the departure of a flight, since we cannot be responsible for the loss of the flight, for any tour delay
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mexitours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cavas Freixenet Wine Tour from Mexico City?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cavas Freixenet Wine Tour from Mexico City?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cavas Freixenet Wine Tour from Mexico City?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cavas Freixenet Wine Tour from Mexico City?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5232WINE
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesBus ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesGuadalajaraMexico CityFood Tours - Central MexicoUnique Experiences - Central MexicoBus Tours - Central MexicoWine Tastings - Central MexicoWalking Tours - Central MexicoHistorical Tours - Central MexicoFull-day Tours - Central MexicoFood Tours - TaxcoUnique Experiences - TaxcoBus Tours - TaxcoWine Tastings - TaxcoWalking Tours - TaxcoHistorical Tours - TaxcoFull-day Tours - TaxcoFood Tours - AcapulcoUnique Experiences - AcapulcoBus Tours - AcapulcoWine Tastings - AcapulcoWalking Tours - AcapulcoHistorical Tours - AcapulcoFull-day Tours - AcapulcoCategory
Angel of Independence (Monumento a la Independencia)Paseo de la ReformaSan Juan Bautista Church (Parroquia San Juan Bautista)Latin-American Tower (Torre Latinoamericana)Memory and Tolerance Museum (Museo Memoria y Tolerancia)CoyoacánSoumaya Museum (Plaza Carso)Papalote Children's Museum (Papalote Museo del Niño)IztaccihuatlLa Merced MarketAzteca Stadium (Estadio Azteca)Diego Rivera Mural Museum (Museo Mural Diego Rivera)Anahuacalli Museum (Museo Anahuacalli)Museum of Tequila and Mezcal (Museo del Tequila y el Mezcal)Mexico City Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)San Juan Market (Mercado de San Juan)Bazaar Sábado (Saturday Market)Leon Trotsky Museum (Museo Leon Trotsky)Sonora Market (Mercado de Sonora)Mercado de Artesanias La Ciudadela (Ciudadela Artisan Market)