11 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Travel deep into Mexico’s wine-producing region of Querétaro for a tour of Cavas Freixenet, a winery famous for its sparkling wine. From the vineyards to bottling, learn about the wine-making process as you descend into underground cellars and taste some of the popular bubbly. Afterward, visit the colonial town of Tepozotlán and admire Baroque architecture, as well as religious art. This full-day winery tour from Mexico City includes round-trip hotel transport.
- Winery tour of Cavas Freixenet from Mexico City
- Visit the San Francisco Javier Temple in Tepozotlán
- Learn about the wine-making process
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Winery tour of Cavas Freixenet
Trip to Tepozotlan
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off for hotels outside the pickup zone
Departure & Return
Av. de la República 154, Tabacalera, Cuauhtémoc, 06030 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 passengers required for tour to operate
- Cancellations made within 24 hours prior to departure will not be refunded
- Additional charges apply for hotels outside the pickup area
- Not wheelchair accessible
- - The time of return may vary due to traffic situations or the number of people.
- - It is not advisable to book a tour on the same day of the departure of a flight, since we cannot be responsible for the loss of the flight, for any tour delay
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mexitours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cavas Freixenet Wine Tour from Mexico City?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cavas Freixenet Wine Tour from Mexico City?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cavas Freixenet Wine Tour from Mexico City?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cavas Freixenet Wine Tour from Mexico City?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesBus ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesGuadalajaraMexico CityFood Tours - Central MexicoUnique Experiences - Central MexicoBus Tours - Central MexicoWine Tastings - Central MexicoWalking Tours - Central MexicoHistorical Tours - Central MexicoFull-day Tours - Central MexicoFood Tours - TaxcoUnique Experiences - TaxcoBus Tours - TaxcoWine Tastings - TaxcoWalking Tours - TaxcoHistorical Tours - TaxcoFull-day Tours - TaxcoFood Tours - AcapulcoUnique Experiences - AcapulcoBus Tours - AcapulcoWine Tastings - AcapulcoWalking Tours - AcapulcoHistorical Tours - AcapulcoFull-day Tours - AcapulcoCategory
La Profesa (Temple of San Felipe Neri)San Juan Market (Mercado de San Juan)Mexico City Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno)Soumaya Museum (Plaza Carso)Latin-American Tower (Torre Latinoamericana)Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Basilica de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)Bellini Revolving Restaurant (Bellini Restaurante Giratorio)Papalote Children's Museum (Papalote Museo del Niño)CoyoacánSix Flags MexicoMuseum of Tequila and Mezcal (Museo del Tequila y el Mezcal)San AngelXochimilcoPalace of Fine Arts (Palacio de Bellas Artes)San Juan Bautista Church (Parroquia San Juan Bautista)Mexico City Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Ciudad de Mexico)Tamayo Museum (Museo Tamayo)Mercado de Artesanias La Ciudadela (Ciudadela Artisan Market)Reforma 222Leon Trotsky Museum (Museo Leon Trotsky)