- Learn the flavors and ingredients of Yucatec cooking
- Shop for fresh ingredients in the local market
- Meet a local cook in a home kitchen
- Cook and eat a delicious 3-course meal
- Includes drinks, snacks, and lunch
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Instant Confirmation
Departure & Return
Entrance of Hotel Caribe (Inner corner of Hidalgo Park) Calle 60 x 59 Mérida Centro.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 7 years are free of charge
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian and Vegan option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 Adults per booking is required
- Transportation is by public bus and taxi back to downtown
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventures Mexico
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff