7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in Mayan culture on a full day exploring Merida's history and natural beauty. First, visit the ruins at Dzibilchaltun where you will see the Temple of the Seven Dolls. Visit a museum to learn more about the site's historical significance, and peek inside a typical Mayan home. Finally visit the Port of Progreso to enjoy some beach time in the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico before heading back to your hotel.
- Full day excursion from Merida
- See Mayan ruins, visit a cenote, and hit the beach
- Professional guide and entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Drinks and lunch
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Add the name of the hotel where you are staying
Pick-up starts at 9:00 am and ends at 9:30 am, be ready in the lobby of your hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- OPERATED BY Turitransmerida tour operator & Dmc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 36244P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMeridaBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - ProgresoFull-day Tours - ProgresoBus Tours - Chichen ItzaFull-day Tours - Chichen ItzaCategory