- Swim and explore in the Cascabel, Chaksikin and Xoch
- Learn how the cenotes were formed and their significance to the local community
- 3-course lunch at a local restaurant included
- Pickup and drop-off at Merida hotels
Departure & Return
Mayan Heritage Office
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Next is the cenote, Chaksikin. Take a swim there before continuing on to the cenote Xoch.
Refuel with a 3-course meal at a local restaurant before traveling back to Merida for hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a bi-lingual guide
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Mexico
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Cuzama Cenotes Adventure Day Trip from Merida.