7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
After a day of relaxing on the beaches of Menorca, enjoy a late afternoon and evening tour by Jeep. You’ll gain access to a private farm where the sunsets are incredible. Relax in the cool of the evening while sampling some fresh produce from the farm and watching day turn to night. A great warmup to a night out in Menorca or a fun and chilled out activity on its own.
- Nature lovers won’t want to miss the beautiful sunset
- Visit a place that’s not accessible to independent travelers
- Snacks and drinks (including beer and wine) are provided
- Travel in comfort in a private vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Carrer del Rosari, 24, 07748 Fornells, Illes Balears, Spain
Calle Rosario 24. Menorca Turismo Activo
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- We recommend you to bring suncream, comfortable clothes and shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jeep Safari Menorca
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunset Jeep Safari Menorca?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunset Jeep Safari Menorca?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunset Jeep Safari Menorca?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Sunset Jeep Safari Menorca
2 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMenorcaShore Excursions - Balearic Islands4WD Tours - Balearic IslandsSporting Events - Balearic IslandsNature and Wildlife - Balearic IslandsSafaris - Balearic IslandsExtreme - Balearic IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Balearic IslandsFull-day Tours - Balearic IslandsCategory