2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: Spanish
Saved to wishlist!
The headquarters has all the services such as bathroom, shower, terrace, tables, chairs, ...
Departure & Return
Camí d'Algaiarens , Camí d'Algaiarens, 07769, Illes Balears, SpainThis activity will end right where it started.
We meet the travelers in the Parking de La Vall.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Javier
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Menorca Astronomical Observation of the Night Sky?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Menorca Astronomical Observation of the Night Sky?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Menorca Astronomical Observation of the Night Sky?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Menorca Astronomical Observation of the Night Sky?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Menorca Astronomical Observation of the Night Sky
2 hours 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursNight ToursSporting EventsExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMenorca4WD Tours - Balearic IslandsNight Tours - Balearic IslandsSporting Events - Balearic IslandsExtreme - Balearic IslandsWalking Tours - Balearic IslandsCategory