- Full-day wine and food tasting tour of Mendoza
- Sample Argentina’s famous Malbec wines with wine tastings at three different wineries
- Tuck into a delicious lunch paired with fine wines
- Taste regional delicacies such as olive oil and chocolate
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up, lunch, and round-trip transport
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
We're in front of Plaza Independencia
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
After a short drive, arrive at your first stop, an industrial winery, where you’ll have a chance to stroll the vineyards and enjoy an expert-led tasting. Savor your first taste of Argentina’s world-famous Malbec and learn more about other grapes grown in the region, including Cabernet Sauvignon, Tempranillo, and Chardonnay.
Continue to a boutique winery for your second wine tasting and see a different side to the region’s wine production, then stop by a local olive oil factory for a tour and tasting. On arrival at the third and final winery, your host will be waiting to welcome you for a delicious lunch, paired with more fine wines.
The day isn’t over yet—there’s still time for one more stop, at a chocolate factory, where you’ll gain an insight into the chocolate making process, and get to indulge your sweet tooth with some delicious tasters.
Arrive back in Mendoza in the evening, where your tour ends with drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viajes y Diseno EVT 16298
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands