- 9-hour winery tour through Argentina’s Uco Valley from Mendoza
- Visit three esteemed wineries among the Andes foothills, including Domaine Busquet and Bodegas Salentein
- Wander the vineyards and delve through the underground wine cellars
- Sample a range of pinot noir, chardonnay, malbec and sauvignon blanc wines
- Learn about Argentina's winemaking history and traditions from an expert guide
- End your day with a gourmet 3-course lunch
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to taste wine is 18 years
- A maximum of 14 people per tour
- Please note: Itinerary is subject to change depending on winery availability.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kahuak
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands