12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get up close to the mighty Mt Aconcagua, South America’s tallest mountain, on this small-group full-day trekking tour, including lunch and round-trip transfers. Enjoy a 6-hour moderate hike through the rugged Andes to Confluencia, the Base Camp from which climbers start their ascent of Mount Aconcagua, and enjoy a prime view of the 22,841-foot (6,962-meter) peak.
- Discover Mt Aconcagua on a half-day hike
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- Hotel pickup, lunch, and snacks included
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transfer from your hotel in Mendoza
Professional bilingual guide
Aconcagua National Park entrance fee (1500 AR$)
Ground or air evacuations
Hospitalization or medication of any kind
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A good level of fitness is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- What to bring:
- Fleece jacket
- Waterproof or windproof jacket
- Trekking pants
- Sun hat
- Wool or fleece hat
- Sunglasses with 100% UV protection
- Trekking boots or hiking footwear
- 2 liters water bottle
- 20 liter backpack
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Andes Vertical
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Aconcagua Base Camp Trek
10 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 55 minutes
3 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMendoza4WD Tours - SantiagoSporting Events - SantiagoNature and Wildlife - SantiagoExtreme - SantiagoWalking Tours - SantiagoFull-day Tours - Santiago4WD Tours - San AntonioSporting Events - San AntonioNature and Wildlife - San AntonioExtreme - San AntonioWalking Tours - San AntonioFull-day Tours - San Antonio4WD Tours - SaltaSporting Events - SaltaNature and Wildlife - SaltaExtreme - SaltaWalking Tours - SaltaFull-day Tours - SaltaCategory
Domaine BousquetVillavicencio Natural Reserve (Reserva Natural Villavicencio)Achaval-Ferrer WineryMt. MercedarioAtuel Canyon (Canon del Atuel)Bodega ChandonLa Payunia Provincial Reserve Finca DeceroBodega Tierras AltasIschigualasto Provincial ParkBodega CruzatUco ValleyHill of Glory (Cerro de la Gloria)Navarro Correa WineryPlaza IndependenciaBodega RenacerGeneral San Martin Park (Parque General San Martin)Lujan de CuyoCacheuta Thermal Spa (Termas Cacheuta)Bodegas Salentein