4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
From snow-dusted mountains to sun-soaked vineyards, Mendoza lies at the heart of one of Argentina’s most enchanting regions. This 4-day tour takes in all the best bits, including a tour of the Mendoza wineries and a day trip into the Andes, where you’ll enjoy views of the Horcones Lagoon, Mount Aconcagua and Puente del Inca. Accommodation, breakfast and airport transfers are included.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
3 Nights Accommodation at a 4* Hotel in Mendoza
Professional Local Guide
Hotel/Port Pick-Up and Drop-Off in Mendoza
Transfers in Buenos Aires
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
El Plumerillo Airport , Mendoza ArgentinaPick up at El Plumerillo International Airport, Mendoza
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Signature Tours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Days Trip to Mendoza and The Andes?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Days Trip to Mendoza and The Andes?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Days Trip to Mendoza and The Andes?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Days Trip to Mendoza and The Andes?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Days Trip to Mendoza and The Andes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMendozaFood Tours - SantiagoBus Tours - SantiagoNature and Wildlife - SantiagoWine Tastings - SantiagoMulti-day Tours - SantiagoWalking Tours - SantiagoFood Tours - San AntonioBus Tours - San AntonioNature and Wildlife - San AntonioWine Tastings - San AntonioMulti-day Tours - San AntonioWalking Tours - San AntonioFood Tours - SaltaBus Tours - SaltaNature and Wildlife - SaltaWine Tastings - SaltaMulti-day Tours - SaltaWalking Tours - SaltaCategory
Cacheuta Thermal Spa (Termas Cacheuta)Bodega CruzatAtuel Canyon (Canon del Atuel)Uco ValleyPlaza IndependenciaFinca DeceroGeneral San Martin Park (Parque General San Martin)Mt. MercedarioLujan de CuyoIschigualasto Provincial ParkBodega ChandonAndeluna CellarsBodega RenacerPlaza EspañaAchaval-Ferrer WineryDomaine BousquetHill of Glory (Cerro de la Gloria)Villavicencio Natural Reserve (Reserva Natural Villavicencio)La Payunia Provincial Reserve Bodega Tierras Altas