10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Shoot the rapids in the Potrerillos Valley on this full-day Mendoza river rafting tour from Mendoza City. Enjoy the thrill of several Class II rapids, then spend some free time exploring the Del Plata mountain range. Hotel pickup and drop-off at select locations included.
- Take on the Mendoza River rapids on a full-day excursion from Mendoza
- Explore the Poterillos Valley as you tackle class-II rapids
- Enjoy free time to explore the Del Plata mountain ranbge
- Round-trip hotel transfers from select locations included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointMendoza, Mendoza, Province of Mendoza, Cuyo
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Centrally located Mendoza hotels
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mendoza River Rafting Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mendoza River Rafting Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mendoza River Rafting Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mendoza River Rafting Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Mendoza River Rafting Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesMendozaExtreme - SantiagoWhite Water Rafting - SantiagoExtreme - San AntonioWhite Water Rafting - San AntonioExtreme - SaltaWhite Water Rafting - SaltaCategory
Domaine Bousquet Tours & TicketsBodega Renacer Tours & TicketsGeneral San Martin Park (Parque General San Martin) Tours & TicketsNavarro Correa Winery Tours & TicketsAchaval-Ferrer Winery Tours & TicketsPlaza España Tours & TicketsUco Valley Tours & TicketsAtuel Canyon (Canon del Atuel) Tours & TicketsCacheuta Thermal Spa (Termas Cacheuta) Tours & TicketsMt. Mercedario Tours & TicketsBodega Chandon Tours & TicketsBodega Cruzat Tours & TicketsBodega Tierras Altas Tours & TicketsIschigualasto Provincial Park Tours & TicketsBodegas Salentein Tours & TicketsHill of Glory (Cerro de la Gloria) Tours & TicketsPlaza Independencia Tours & TicketsFinca Decero Tours & TicketsLa Payunia Provincial Reserve Tours & TicketsVillavicencio Natural Reserve (Reserva Natural Villavicencio) Tours & Tickets