- Full-day tour of Los Penitentes and the Andes from Mendoza
- Journey through the Andes, stopping at Uspallata, Potrerillos, and the Los Penitentes Ski Center
- Admire landmarks such as the Bridge of the Inca, Picheuta Bridge, and the Christ the Redeemer statue
- Marvel at Aconcagua, South America’s highest peak
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport
Departure & Return
Please note that there are some hotels in the city that are not included in our pickup routes. If your hotel is not included, we will contact you to inform you of the closest pick up location. We ask that you to wait for the guide at the lobby of the indicated hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Continue to the Los Penitentes Ski Center, where you’ll have free time to explore the mountaintop complex, before visiting the nearby Bridge of the Inca, a natural arch surrounded by hot springs.
Marvel at the mighty peak of Aconcagua, the highest mountain in South America, as you journey through the Aconcagua Provincial Park (summer itinerary) or stop at the Mirador del Aconcagua (winter itinerary). Finally, head closer to the Chilean border, stopping to pose for photos by the famous Christ the Redeemer statue, and get a glimpse of local life in the frontier town of Las Cuevas.
After a full day taking in the natural wonders of the Andes, return to Mendoza, where your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
Please note: Christ the Redeemer can be reached only in the months of January, February and March.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that there are some hotels in the city that are not included in our pickup routes. If your hotel is not included, we will contact you to inform you of the closest pick up location. We ask that you to wait for the guide at the lobby of the indicated hotel
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Argentina
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms