5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Maximize time in Mendoza with this full-day tour. Join a local guide to learn about the city’s culture and history while visiting top landmarks including City Hall, San Martin Park, and Cerro de la Gloria. After the city tour, discover the secrets of winemaking in Mendoza with lunch and a tasting at a local winery.
- Explore the city streets of Mendoza with a guide
- See popular landmarks including San Martin Park
- Taste several wines and a traditional lunch at a local winery
- Hotel pick-up is available
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Rivadavia 452, Mendoza, Argentina
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viajes y Diseno EVT 16298
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during City Tour And Wines With Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during City Tour And Wines With Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during City Tour And Wines With Lunch?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during City Tour And Wines With Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
City Tour And Wines With Lunch
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingMendozaFood Tours - SantiagoBus Tours - SantiagoCity Tours - SantiagoWine Tastings - SantiagoHalf-day Tours - SantiagoFood Tours - San AntonioBus Tours - San AntonioCity Tours - San AntonioWine Tastings - San AntonioHalf-day Tours - San AntonioFood Tours - SaltaBus Tours - SaltaCity Tours - SaltaWine Tastings - SaltaHalf-day Tours - SaltaCategory
Ischigualasto Provincial ParkNavarro Correa WineryVillavicencio Natural Reserve (Reserva Natural Villavicencio)Bodega RenacerBodega CruzatDomaine BousquetHill of Glory (Cerro de la Gloria)Atuel Canyon (Canon del Atuel)General San Martin Park (Parque General San Martin)Bodega ChandonLujan de CuyoCacheuta Thermal Spa (Termas Cacheuta)Plaza IndependenciaBodega Tierras AltasBodegas SalenteinAchaval-Ferrer WineryAndeluna CellarsLa Payunia Provincial Reserve Plaza EspañaFinca Decero