8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
You don't have to be a professional mountaineer to explore the Andes. On this full-day trip from Mendoza, take one of Argentina's most scenic road trips through the foothills of the Andes to Aconcagua Park. Stop at alpine lakes and other vista points and tackle several hours of easy hiking, all the while accompanied by an expert yet easy-going mountain guide.
- Experience the beauty of Argentina’s Andean foothills the easy way
- Hike around Mount Aconcagua on relatively flat trails that even beginners can do
- Alpine route offers plenty of viewpoint and photo ops right from the road
- Private driver and guide means a flexible itinerary suited to your group’s pace
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle or minivan.
Hotel pickup and drop-off.
TICKET (Aconcagua Provincial Park entrance)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotels located in Mendoza, Lujan de Cuyo, Chacras de Coria and Maipu
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Outdoor Frontiers Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Andes Mountain Tour Circuit Mt Aconcagua?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Andes Mountain Tour Circuit Mt Aconcagua?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Andes Mountain Tour Circuit Mt Aconcagua?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Andes Mountain Tour Circuit Mt Aconcagua
8 to 9 hours
6 hours 15 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMendozaBus Tours - SantiagoHiking - SantiagoNature and Wildlife - SantiagoWalking Tours - SantiagoFull-day Tours - SantiagoBus Tours - San AntonioHiking - San AntonioNature and Wildlife - San AntonioWalking Tours - San AntonioFull-day Tours - San AntonioBus Tours - SaltaHiking - SaltaNature and Wildlife - SaltaWalking Tours - SaltaFull-day Tours - SaltaCategory
Bodega CruzatBodega Tierras AltasAchaval-Ferrer WineryLujan de CuyoMt. MercedarioAtuel Canyon (Canon del Atuel)General San Martin Park (Parque General San Martin)Bodega RenacerBodegas SalenteinNavarro Correa WineryBodega ChandonFinca DeceroDomaine BousquetVillavicencio Natural Reserve (Reserva Natural Villavicencio)Uco ValleyIschigualasto Provincial ParkPlaza EspañaCacheuta Thermal Spa (Termas Cacheuta)La Payunia Provincial Reserve Plaza Independencia