- Full-day tour of Aconcagua Park from Mendoza
- Take a guided hike through Aconcagua Park
- See landmarks including the Puente del Inca Bridge and Potrerillos Dam
- Hotel pickup, boxed lunch, and round-trip transportation included
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Continue through tunnels and bridges to reach the scenic town of Uspallata. Hop out for a view of the valley before heading along the dramatic mountain roads into the heart of the Aconcagua Provincial Park. After securing your park permits, set out on a 1-hour guided hike in the shadows of the Aconcagua mountain, and enjoy magnificent views of the snow-capped peak and the surrounding Andes mountains range.
Back on the bus, there’s time for one more stop – to admire the Puente del Inca, a natural bridge that swoops over the Vacas River.
After a full day in the mountains, return to Mendoza, where you tour ends with drop-off back at your hotel. A boxed lunch will be included with your trip.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kahuak
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands