3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation at a 4* Hotel (Amerian or similar)
English speaking guide in all services
Snacks during excursions
Flights are not included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- El Plumerillo Airport, Mendoza Argentina
- Aeroparque Internacional Jorge Newbery, Av. Costanera Rafael Obligado s/n, C1425 CABA, Argentina
- Ezeiza International Airport, AU Tte. Gral. Pablo Riccheri Km 33,5, B1802 Ezeiza, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Signature Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Days Getaway for Wine lovers - Mendoza Experience!?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Days Getaway for Wine lovers - Mendoza Experience!?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Days Getaway for Wine lovers - Mendoza Experience!?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Days Getaway for Wine lovers - Mendoza Experience!?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Days Getaway for Wine lovers - Mendoza Experience!
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMendozaFood Tours - SantiagoBus Tours - SantiagoNature and Wildlife - SantiagoWine Tastings - SantiagoMulti-day Tours - SantiagoWalking Tours - SantiagoFood Tours - San AntonioBus Tours - San AntonioNature and Wildlife - San AntonioWine Tastings - San AntonioMulti-day Tours - San AntonioWalking Tours - San AntonioFood Tours - SaltaBus Tours - SaltaNature and Wildlife - SaltaWine Tastings - SaltaMulti-day Tours - SaltaWalking Tours - SaltaCategory
Villavicencio Natural Reserve (Reserva Natural Villavicencio) Tours & TicketsUco Valley Tours & TicketsAtuel Canyon (Canon del Atuel) Tours & TicketsFinca Decero Tours & TicketsDomaine Bousquet Tours & TicketsBodegas Salentein Tours & TicketsBodega Renacer Tours & TicketsBodega Cruzat Tours & TicketsGeneral San Martin Park (Parque General San Martin) Tours & TicketsBodega Chandon Tours & TicketsAchaval-Ferrer Winery Tours & TicketsNavarro Correa Winery Tours & TicketsLa Payunia Provincial Reserve Tours & TicketsBodega Tierras Altas Tours & TicketsMt. Mercedario Tours & TicketsHill of Glory (Cerro de la Gloria) Tours & TicketsPlaza Independencia Tours & TicketsLujan de Cuyo Tours & TicketsIschigualasto Provincial Park Tours & TicketsAndeluna Cellars Tours & Tickets