Are you interested in?
Sun Studio Tours
8 Tours & Activities
9 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
24 Tours & Activities
4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Drive past the Mississippi River, grand Victorian homes, and cultural landmarks on this narrated tour of Memphis, which takes you beyond the city’s obvious sights. A tour of the legendary Sun Studios, where artists such as Johnnie Cash and Elvis Presley recorded their music is also included as is round-trip transportation from your downtown Memphis hotel.
- Take a comprehensive bus tour of Memphis highlights
- Travel conveniently in a tour bus with round-trip hotel transfers
- Visit Sun Studios, where legendary artists recorded albums
- A small group ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Guided Memphis City Tour
Admission to Sun Studio (ages 7+ only)
Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off (select downtown Memphis hotels)
Stop at the Peabody Hotel to see the march of the World Famous Ducks
See top Memphis sights such as Lorraine Motel, Sun Studio, Beale Street, and More!
Food & drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You must call 24 hours ahead of travel date to reconfirm your pick-up location and time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age of 7 years old for admission to Sun Studios
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Memphis Best Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "It is always good to take a tour to get a feel for the city and the history." See review
Product code: 5729P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursArt ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingMemphisBus Tours - TennesseeCity Tours - TennesseeArt Tours - TennesseeCategory