- Harbor cruise from Valletta
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Cruise past some of Valletta's historic landmarks
- Live narration on board
- Pickup and drop-off at hotels in selected locations
- Family friendly
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Transport is available from the following areas at the following time:
Cirkewwa at 1845 hrs
Mellieha at 1900 hrs
Xemxija & Golden Bay at 1915 hrs
Bugibba at 1930 hrs
St. Julian's at 1945 hrs
Sliema at 2000 hrs
Valletta at 1945 hrs
Attard at 1945 hrs
Return at 2200 hrs.
What To Expect
As you pull away from the shore, the guide will share stories about Malta and Valletta, the capital city that’s also a UNESCO World Heritage site. You’ll see Valletta’s historic battlements from the water, passing pass Fort St. Elmo on the tip of the Sciberras Peninsula, the promontory that divides Valletta’s two natural harbors.
Relax on deck as you cruise from Grand Harbor to Marsamxett Harbor, and see how the Malta coastline entwines historic elements with busy dockyards and new marinas. If desired, head to the onboard bar to purchase drinks during the cruise—toilet facilities are also available on the boat.
This Valletta harbor cruise concludes at the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Detailed commentary during cruise.
- Boats are fully licensed, insured and in line with EU regulations.
- A fully stocked bar and toilet facilities are available on board.
- Commentary is available in English.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Supreme Travel Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
See all safety measures taken by Valletta: Two Harbors Cruise by Night.