4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
If you've already done the typical city tours of Valetta, embark on something completely different on this ghost tour. Walk the streets of Malta’s capital and discover some lesser-known buildings and corners to hear spine-tingling tales from the city's history, including the haunted house of Saint Ursula, and the ghost of the Co-Cathedral.
- Discover a unique side to Valetta, distinct from the typical tours
- Explore hidden corners of the city and hear tales of its past
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your hotel
- Hear lesser-known stories about Valetta and the people who have lived there
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Supreme Travel Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Dark Side of Valletta?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Dark Side of Valletta?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
The Dark Side of Valletta
5 hours 10 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursGhost & Vampire ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingMaltaVallettaMelliehaBus Tours - VallettaGhost & Vampire Tours - VallettaHistorical Tours - VallettaHalf-day Tours - VallettaBus Tours - SyracuseGhost & Vampire Tours - SyracuseHistorical Tours - SyracuseHalf-day Tours - SyracuseBus Tours - AgrigentoGhost & Vampire Tours - AgrigentoHistorical Tours - AgrigentoHalf-day Tours - AgrigentoCategory