- 3-hour food walking tour in Melbourne
- Discover a range of tasty foods with an informative guide
- Explore the laneways where many great eateries are located
- Watch noodles being made by hand
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small-group tour with a maximum of eight participants
Departure & Return
Address: Outside the Princess' Theatre, 163 Spring St Melbourne near the east doors. (Outside the Federici Bistro which is in the front of the Theatre).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available; please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY MELTours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience