- Full-day tour of the Great Ocean Road from Melbourne
- Drive the famous route in reverse to avoid the crowds
- Enjoy magnificent views of the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, and Apollo Bay
- Spot wild koalas in their natural environment
- Morning tea and lunch included
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Our default pickup location for this tour will be Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders St, corner of Market St, Melbourne @ 7:35am. If you wish to change your pickup location, please contact our friendly reservations team on +61393931300.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please reconfirm within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children under 18yrs old, must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (on request only)
- Not wheelchair, prams or stroller accessible please do not bring on tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wildlife Tours Australia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Beth was very friendly and certainly knew her stuff, although it would seem that a 12 1/2 hour tour would be a long “drag” it never felt that way, highly recommend this trip" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews