Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour walking tour of Queen Victoria Market
- Learn about Melbourne’s historical market and meet some of its vendors with an experienced local guide
- Taste local favorites like grilled peppered kangaroo, oysters, goat cheese, fresh dolmades and Victorian olives.
- Receive hints on selecting the best seasonal produce
- Food tastings, a Queen Victoria Market shopping bag and a glass of Victorian wine are included
- Small-group tour limited to 12 for a personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Please meet at the Queen Vic Market Visitor Hub, Corner L Shed and Queen Street, just opposite Market Espresso Cafe.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Tour meeting point: Queen Vic Market Visitor Hub, Corner String Bean Alley & Queen Street
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Queen Victoria Market
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas