- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Depart later to visit 12 Apostles at sunset after the crowds leave
- Small-group tour travels by air-conditioned coach
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off at centrally located hotels
Departure & Return
Our default meeting point for this tour is Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders St, corner of Market St, Melbourne @ 11:30am. If you have traveling prior to this date, or wish to change your pickup location please contact our friendly reservations team on +61393931300.
Enjoy the magic of sunset of the limestone rock formations known as the 12 Apostles.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant and child seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair, prams or stroller accessible please do not bring on tour.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wildlife Tours Australia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It is a very long day trip with long hours sitting on the coach." See review