- Action-packed tour of the Great Ocean Road and the Otways
- Chance to spot wildlife including koalas, platypus and parrots
- Start the day with a dawn forest hike and kayak trip in search of platypus
- Intimate tour with maximum seven travelers: great way to meet new people
Departure & Return
Please wait on step of main entry to church on Flinders Street. (This is on the corner of Swanston Street, Opposite Federation Square, and diagonally opposite Flinders street Station)
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If you are a solo traveller (1 person) contact us for availability.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Around and About Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands