- Be enchanted as you witness small fairy penguins waddle past you from the ocean to their sand-dune burrows
- Range of penguin viewing options including the exclusive viewing boardwalk or the more intimate option of the secluded beach location
- Spend time at Brighton Beach and see the the iconic Brighton Bathing Boxes
- Free WIFI available on all tours
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is only available from the list of hotels provided upon checkout.
Your pickup will be between 10am-11am (June-August) & 11am-12pm (September-May), depending on which hotel you selected. Your exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed.
This tour returns to Melbourne between 9pm-12am midnight depending on the season.
What To Expect
Continue to Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park, where you'll learn about an exotic array of Australian animals, including cuddly koalas, and lend a hand during feeding time. Included in your visit here is the spectacular “Conservation in Action” wildlife show, which showcases a number of lesser-known Australian species in a series of interactive and engaging ranger presentations.
Afterward, head to the island’s southwestern coast for dramatic views of the Nobbies and Seal Rocks, home to Australia’s largest fur seal colony.
For an enchanting finale to the day, make your way to a local beach for the famous Penguin Parade. As dusk falls, watch from a viewing platform as hundreds of adorable little penguins — also called fairy penguins, as these are the smallest in the world — emerge from the ocean and waddle across the sand and shrub to their nearby burrows. Opt for the Penguin Parade Plus or Guided Ranger Tour upgrade for an even closer view of this marvelous spectacle (see Itinerary below for more details).
Once the penguins are safely tucked into their burrows for the night, relax on the approximately 1.5-hour return drive to Melbourne, where you’ll be dropped off back at your departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Photography of any kind is not permitted at the Phillip Island Penguin Parade
- Children under the age of 12yrs are not able to join the Guided Ranger Tour. Please choose either the Penguin Plus or Standard Penguin Parade
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go West Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Phillip Island Penguin, Brighton Beach, Moonlit Sanctuary from Melbourne.