- Sample some of Melbourne’s best cuisines on a food tour
- Try dishes from various cuisines such as Peruvian, Spanish, and Chinese
- Learn about the history of the city and how it became a world food capital
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a small group of eight or less guests
Departure & Return
Your Tour Leader will meet you outside BEAR BRASS CAFE. There are escalators and a large colourful sculpture located right next to Bear Brass Cafe.
Your tour concludes on Spring Street, near the corner of Bourke Street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Additional Information:
- Walking is up to 1.7km at a slow, leisurely pace. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Please come prepared for rain, hail or shine. This is Melbourne where weather is always a 'surprise'
- Tour Duration - up to 3.5 hours
- Tour Commences 11.00am (Mon) / 1.00pm (Fri, Sat)
- A minimum of 2 guests is required for this tour to operate. A full refund will be issued if only 1 guest is confirmed.
- Allergies & Aversions. Your allergy is your responsibility. Please inform us at least 48 hours in advance of your tour
- E-Ticket voucher confirmation
- Details provided with voucher confirmation
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY This Is Melbourne
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you can only choose one foodie tour in Melbourne, this is it." See review