3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the charms of Melbourne’s iconic laneways with this fun and social tour. Your local guide leads you through the laneways and shares stories of crime, secret clubs, and the old red-light district. Stop at multiple bars for drinks and snacks, and enjoy a delicious 2-course meal that is catered to several dietary requirements.
- Explore Melbourne’s laneways
- Enjoy stops at multiple bars for drinks and snacks
- Dine on a sumptuous 2-course meal
- Local guide shares hidden gems
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Map of Melbourne's best bars (free upon request)
Photos of your tour (free upon request)
Departure & Return
Departure PointFed Square, Swanston St & Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Return DetailsReesby, 47 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Dress code is casual!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Drinking History Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 60067P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
NightlifeBeer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesPrivate & Custom ToursShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingMelbourneNightlife - VictoriaBeer & Brewery Tours - VictoriaHalf-day Tours - VictoriaNightlife - Mornington PeninsulaBeer & Brewery Tours - Mornington PeninsulaHalf-day Tours - Mornington PeninsulaNightlife - Phillip IslandBeer & Brewery Tours - Phillip IslandHalf-day Tours - Phillip IslandCategory
Forum MelbourneChurchill IslandLygon StreetMelbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC)Sunny Ridge Strawberry FarmMelbourne Star Observation WheelDegraves StreetMelbourne SouthgateMelbourne Princess TheatreHotel EsplanadeLEGOLAND® Discovery Centre MelbourneOld Treasury BuildingArts Centre MelbourneSt Paul's CathedralSouth WharfComo House and GardenCaulfield RacecourseCollins StreetMelbourne ChinatownRoyal Botanic Gardens Victoria