2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
At Living Legends, meet retired champion racehorses in a peaceful wooded setting just a short drive north of Melbourne. Come face-to-nuzzle with purebred racers now living out their golden years at the Woodland Historic Park, and learn about their legacies from a guide. There’s plenty more to explore, including an 1840s homestead cabin, walking trails, and bushland popular with wild kangaroos. Bring a picnic to enjoy under gum trees, or order a gourmet hamper from the Living Legends cafe.
Option 1: Departs at 11am. Enter the horse area where tour takes approximately 1 hour. Includes a guide with meet-and-greet opportunities with the Legends.
- See legendary racehorses at their park-like retirement ranch
- Learn the name and record of each horse on a guided stable tour
- Linger at the pretty Woodland Historic Park for a hike, picnic, or kangaroo spotting
- Explore the lives of early Victorian settlers inside a historic homestead
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Woodlands Dr, Greenvale VIC 3059, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Living Legends
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 39318P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesMelbourneNature and Wildlife - VictoriaNature and Wildlife - Yarra ValleyNature and Wildlife - BurnieCategory
Ashcombe Maze & Lavender GardensGrampians National ParkShrine of RemembranceMelbourne ChinatownMelbourne Sports & Aquatic CentreChapel StreetOld Melbourne GaolSt. Kilda, MelbourneParliament House of VictoriaChurchill IslandYarra RiverDaylesfordFitzroy GardensState Library VictoriaCooks' CottageNational Sports MuseumScienceworksMelbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC)Immigration MuseumBlock Arcade