Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please ensure you are at the pickup point at least 5 minutes prior to the tour start time. If you cannot find your pick up from the supplied list, please contact us to check if a pick up is possible.
Please note that we only pick up from Melbourne CBD, Docklands or Southbank area. If no hotel accommodation pick up is required or you are outside of this area, please make your own way into Melbourne CBD and meet outside Eureka Tower foyer (7 Riverside Quay) at 7am
Address: Eureka Tower, 7 Riverside Quay, Southbank, Victoria 3006
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years (we are unable to provide booster seats)
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Pets are not permitted
- We wish to advise larger groups of 4 or 5, that our luggage capacity is limited, so we recommend 1 x airplane cabin-sized bags per person. For groups of 3 passengers or less, 1 x standard size suitcase & 1 x cabin-sized bag per person is acceptable.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Great Ocean Road Explorer
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Great Ocean Road Highlights Tour - 2 Days, 1 Night .