3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Come face-to-face with Australia’s wild and wonderful creatures at the Healesville Sanctuary, a refuge specializing in native Aussie wildlife. With your general entry ticket valid all day, you can spend as much time as you want exploring the zoo and marveling over koalas, dingoes, wombats, wallabies and kangaroos. That’s not all: learn how Healesville was the first place in the world to breed a duck-billed platypus in captivity; watch a spectacular display of birds of prey and parrots; and peek behind-the-scenes at the animal hospital.
- Entry to the beloved Healesville Sanctuary just over an hour from Melbourne in the stunning Yarra Valley wine region
- Go from exhibit to exhibit learning about all of Australia’s diverse creatures and critters
- Discover the intriguing world of the platypus at a riverside exhibit
- Meet the real-life hospital heroes who save animals’ lives
Saved to wishlist!
All keeper talks and presentations including Spirits of the Sky daily bird show and Platypus show.
General admission to Sanctuary
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointHealesville Sanctuary, Badger Creek Road Healsville, Healesville, Victoria 3777 Australia
7/1/2020 - 6/30/2021
|Saturday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
7/1/2020 - 6/30/2021
|Monday - Friday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Zoos Victoria
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 6297HEALESVILLE
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeZoo Tickets & PassesAttractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesMelbourneNature and Wildlife - VictoriaZoo Tickets & Passes - VictoriaAttractions & Museums - VictoriaNature and Wildlife - Mornington PeninsulaZoo Tickets & Passes - Mornington PeninsulaAttractions & Museums - Mornington PeninsulaNature and Wildlife - Phillip IslandZoo Tickets & Passes - Phillip IslandAttractions & Museums - Phillip IslandCategory
National Gallery of VictoriaThe District DocklandsMarvel StadiumAshcombe Maze & Lavender GardensShrine of RemembrancePolly WoodsideFlinders Street StationCollins StreetAustralian BalletHealesville SanctuaryMoonlit Sanctuary Eureka Skydeck 88 Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)Melbourne ZooCarlton BrewhouseWilliamstownDegraves StreetLEGOLAND® Discovery Centre MelbourneStation Pier Cruise Ship TerminalRod Laver Arena